Shipper Account Lead
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Operations – Shipper Support /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Shipper Accounts Team serves as the primary point of contact for key customers. They manage the entire customer lifecycle by focusing on business outcomes and identifying service opportunities within their portfolio.
You will develop and maintain close relationships with customers and serve as their strategic advisor to key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle. The objective is to maintain a positive relationship with Ninja Van's clients and cater not only to their day-to-day operational needs but also to be a quick-response team that handles situations and escalations as they pop-up. Consider this role as both a vanguard and a firefighter - we are the first people that our clients reach out to, and are in the best position to assist them.
1. Develop and execute success plans that drive solutions to the business objectives and key milestones of the Shippers.
2. Cultivate multi-level relationships internally and throughout the shipper organisation to serve as a trusted advisor to both shipper and shipper operations
3. Conduct regular performance business reviews to identify potential volume growth and service opportunities
4. Responsible for keeping the client connected and ensuring their stickiness to the company’s service by maintaining good and positive relations and being consistently responsive to all communication channels.
5. Coordinate and Align closely with cluster teammates to ensure a suitable experience for their clients in terms of onboarding, operations, and programs
- BS/BA Degree in any field (Preferably Marketing, Management)
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries preferred
- With at least 2-3 years supervisorial work experience or in the same role / capacity
- Proficient in Word, Spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets), Presentation tools
- Preferred proficiency: Advanced
- Customer-oriented - possesses the mindset of understanding customer needs
- Proficient in written and oral English and Tagalog
- Flexible and can work on extensive hours when necessary
- Open to client visit or outside office meeting
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
Submit a job application