Senior HRIS Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Work closely with HR Regional Team, HR Operation Team, and stakeholders to ensure the Master employee data matches with company structure, and functional department, in alignment with the HRM direction;
- Manage the process of updating the necessary database on HRIS, related to internal Ninja or governance regulations;
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users;
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities;
- Coordinate with the human resource operation team to update data related to salary, bonus, allowance, transfer, build and develop internal systems and software (SAP, E-Payroll, E-Contract ...)
- Other jobs assigned by the line manager
- Already in the same position with at least 3 years of experience in developing HR software;
- Good leadership skills and cross-cultural understanding;
- Good presentation and persuasive skills;
- Computer: MS Office, ERP/ SAP/ HR systems;
- Problem-solving, Strong analytical skills, C&B function;
- Knowledgeable in remuneration best practices, HR application development, and governmental regulations relating to human resources;
- High flexibility and ability to implement HR functions;
- Good at English
- Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus, Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptops for employees
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager, etc.
- Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful, and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application