Account Executive (for Sub-seller Management)
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Operations – Key Accounts Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
You will be part of one of Ninja Van's newest departments - Key Accounts. The objective is to maintain a positive relationship with Ninja Van's biggest clients and cater not only to their day to-day operational needs but as well as to be a quick-response team that handles situations and escalations as they pop-up. Consider this role as both a vanguard and a firefighter - we are the first people that our clients reach out to, and are in the best position to assist them. You will serve as the primary contact to assigned clients and liaison/communication channel between internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention and account growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retain and grow revenue of assigned accounts through achieving shippers' needs and identifying opportunities.
- Establish and maintain partnership with assigned accounts through anticipating their needs, providing solutioning and value-added services.
- Executes on day-to-day operational tasks that deal with aligning Ninja Van's and client's systems.
- Publishes daily reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Investigates and coordinates with internal team to resolve issues within provided timelines and get the desired data for the reports.
- Highlights improvement areas and recommends solutions that would help Ninja Van meet the agreed timelines and metrics with the client.
- Lead discussions on commercial negotiations, up-selling and cross-selling solutions to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Preferably with experience in logistics or e-commerce industries
- Proficient in written and oral English and Tagalog (Chinese-speaker is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Critical thinking skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Submit a job application