Regional Sort Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Monitoring, maintain, and improve the performance of all warehouses in order to achieve KPI set by Management.
- Lead and manage every project related to operational improvement for all warehouses.
- Monitor productivity, capacity, and participate actively in every improvement.
- Provide coaching and support for teams in regional to improve their performance.
- Maintain close relation with stakeholders to achieve operational excellence
- Bachelor's Degree from Industrial Engineering with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must have experience in Logistic, Operations, and Supply Chain industry.
- Experience in managing a large team of sortation.
- Exceptional Communication skill is a must.
- A good problem solver with possession of negotiation skills.
- Great teamwork skills and strong self-motivation.
- Good time management skills are essential, especially the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- High proficiency with computer software programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Submit a job application