Manager, Information Technology
Phra Khanong, Thailand /
Tech – IT /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Ninja Van Thailand strives towards enabling and empowering shippers to focus on growing their business by providing best-in-class logistics solutions and deliveries. We experienced double-digit growth since inception and IT Support is one of the key support pillars ensuring the organisation run operations smoothly and efficiently. This role is instrumental in launching company-wide policies and controls to ensure downtime of both IT hardware and softwares is minimized, accountability of IT assets and security of data is adhered to regional guidelines and best practices
What you will do
- Administration, management and continuous improvement of the IT Service Desk, which includes reviewing, auditing and analyzing tickets to ensure users' IT support requirements and service SLAs are met
- Regularly review incidents, capacity management, and workflow management
- Manage the country's IT team, which includes hiring, work assignment, performance tracking and review etc
- Manage department's KPIs and ensure alignment with group level KPIs
- Manage and plan local IT budget
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Communicates and manages stakeholders and local management with regards to projects or changes that may result in an impact on these users
- Vendor management
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of various accounts and licenses
- Ensure network infrastructure uptime are at acceptable standards and work with stakeholders for business continuity planning
- Manage all endpoints and IT assets
- Performing regular reviews and audits to ensure all IT assets, infrastructure is in place and comply with standards
- Plan, design and implement network infrastructure for new facilities
- Examines, reviews, develops and implements IT policies and SOPs for the organization
- Initiates, coordinates and enforces systems, policies and projects in accordance to directions and plans from Regional IT and local management
What you will need
- At least 3-5 years technical experience in IT Support, Information systems, Technology
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- Comfortable with technical/information systems
- Team management and high sense of accountability and ownership
- Adaptable to changes
- Commitment towards continuous improvement
- Proven track record to troubleshooting IT systems and front-end software
- Knowledge and hands on experience in networking technologies such as Ethernet, IPSec, VLAN, OSPF, BGP, QoS, SIP, RADIUS, Structured Cabling, LAN/WAN, IP Networking, and other routing and switching concepts
- Strong experience with Google Workspace products and its administration
- Certification in ITIL, COBIT, PMP would be advantageous
- Experience in Linux administration is a plus
- Experience in Endpoint Management and Security is a plus
Submit a job application