Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Operations (OPS) Analyst is responsible for assisting the Unit Head in operations performance analysis to ensure that the objectives and targets of the department are achieved.
The OPS Analyst, together with the Unit Head, shall monitor, measure and analyze metrics related to operational efficiency and effectiveness. These metrics may include, but are not limited to, budgeting and forecasting, cost-per-parcel analysis, operational compliance, and the department’s key performance indicators (KPIS). He/She shall also be working closely with the Business Intelligence Unit on data interpretation and conversion to meaningful information for sound decision making; and Quality Management & Operational Excellence (OpEx) Department for compliance, business process standardization and developing controls arising from audits, performance monitoring and data analytics.
- Monitoring and analyzing the department’s performance through its established KPIs and work standards.
- Gather, analyze and process data necessary to achieve operational standards and metrics.
- Coordinating with Business Intelligence Unit in data sourcing, business process modelling, where needed, to aid in causal analysis on issues encountered by the department or risk management.
- Collaborating with the same unit to improve performance metrics reporting.
- Coordinating with the Quality Management & Operations Excellence Department in the development of the necessary controls, and proposing to the Department Head, process improvements or changes to address risks, issues and/or audit findings in the operations.
- Preparing, where necessary, budget and forecasting requirements, cost-per-parcel information, business requirements.
- Prepares reports required by senior management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Analyzing the overall operational compliance of the department, to some extent, including stations and proposing to the department officers planned actions and activities.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, statutory, regulatory and legal requirements shall be covered.
- Monitoring and coordinating required actions with the concerned process owners regarding the results of audits such that Corrective, Improvement, Preventive Action Reports are updated and closed out.
- Monitoring and coordinating with concerned process owners the required deliverable agreed during Weekly Operations Review (WOR) or as designated in any project management initiatives.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL and other business intelligence or analytics platforms (Python, R, Periscope, Metabase).
- Proven analytical background.
- Intermediate to Advanced Skill in Microsoft Excel or Google Suite’s GSheet Knowledgeable in Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) concept.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in working with senior management.
- Graduate of at least 4-year course, preferably in Business Studies, Management/ Industrial Engineering, or Information Technology with work experience appropriate for the role.
Submit a job application