IT Security Lead
Jakarta, Indonesia /
All – All /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
You will be responsible for setting up our location information security capabilities, while advising the country management on information security issues.
Roles and responsibilities
- Program Delivery, Manage delivery of Group Information Security tools and capabilities locally, Support CISO in managing the delivery of global programs, KPIs and KRIs
- Training and Incident Response, Run local security training programs, Communicate and ensure implementation of group IS policies, procedures and processes locally. Adapt security procedures as per local needs where required, Qualify local Security Incidents and co-ordinate incident response with Group ISLead and/or participate in post Incident Reviews
- Compliance, Support local business in Security Architecture decisions by working in liaison with Group Information Security, Manage resolution of vulnerabilities or issues detected in local IT/Tech Infrastructure, Reduce the information security risk by identifying the root cause and working with local/group stakeholders to take corrective actions, Support Local Team with questions related to regulatory compliance and IT/InfoSec audits.
- Bachelors in Information Security / STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) degree
- At least 6+ years of experience in IT/Information Security
- Experience in leading IT security, attestation and assurance audits globally
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. CISM, CISA, CRISC.) will be favorable although not mandatory
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Language skills
Knowledge & Technical skills
- Knowledge of attestation standards (SOC 1. SOC 2, IT SOX etc.)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST CSF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management.
- High degree of attention to detail and discipline in tracking and managing the closure of identified vulnerabilities and issues arising from audit
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills and demonstrated sensitivity to working and interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
Submit a job application