Business Intelligence Manager
Operations – Operations Excellence
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Lead a team that performs development, production support and provides overall expertise in the area of Data Warehouse and Reporting Application, which include report design, trigger and alerts, data processing, report automation, visualization and dashboards for operational improvements
- Work independently with heavy interaction with business users
- Maintain and enhance data warehouse structure and the integration between source system and developing reporting solutions
- Provide insights, recommendations and strategies to enhance the operational delivery of BI solutions, and technical directions
- Education degree: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Statistics or Engineering. Preferable from reputable universities, with min. GPA 3.50. Master degree is preferred.
- Working experience: preferably 3-4 years of experience as BI developer/analyst or related position, experience in managing a team is preferred.
- Understand and experience in SQL, Oracle, BI and Data Warehousing Principles. Qlikview, R, Python are advantage
- Passion in data analytics, mathematics, statistics and modelling
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and conceptual skill
- Highly flexible, easy to adapt with new environment, project management, team work, customer centric and eager to self-learn under minimal direction
Submit a job application