Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- HR Effectiveness:
- Advises on new HR service delivery models, process reengineering, system implementations/improvements, new approaches or tools, and change management to support HR and business strategic and operational plans
- Program and project manage HR Effectiveness initiatives (local and regional) across system, data, organization, and change management workstreams, applying modern methods and tools where appropriate
- Manages improvement processes within HR operations by working with regional HR operations and service delivery teams
- Assists in embedding changes to business-as-usual processes, maintaining documentation and performance indicators to track service quality.
- HR Database Management:
- Maintain employee data across HR systems (Workday and offline filling), capturing all status changes in an employee lifecycle and ensuring data entry has appropriate audit procedures to preserve data integrity.
- Ensure the HR operations team to update employee information databases are full, security and related documents comply with current laws.
- Manage the labor contract, employee profile, reward record, disciplinary record, and termination record, etc.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Responsible for the administration and delivery of all compensation & Benefits activities in terms of payroll, labor contracts, policies, and benefits, timesheets, internal & external labor reports, etc. in compliance with the applicable Vietnam labor law.
- Partner with HOD and support Head of HR to design and implement compensation, benefits, and recognition programs that drive the achievement of business objectives/results and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Coordinates compensation processes like staff-cost planning, and incentive scheme development.
- Conduct salary market surveys such as Mercer, Tower Watson, Remuneration analysis, compensation data analysis.
- Plan, define and validate an overall payroll strategy and approach for the organization.
- Ensure that all aspects of compensation and pay management are appropriately administered, including monthly payroll, annual salary, and bonus review process.
- Contribute to developing a yearly calendar of wellbeing strategy and wellness events;
- Manage the implementation of available wellbeing programs, policies, and events.
- Coordinate to perform labor issues or disciplinary processes if any violation of company regulation or requirements.
- Understand the visa, immigration, work permit requirements and ensure that operational processes are compliant and pass any audits as required.
- Leads the rollout, communication, and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies
- Five years or more of experience in compensation and benefits or HR Operations.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills and proficiency in major software especially Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with HRIS
- Thorough understanding of compensation & benefit budgets and funding requirements
- Possesses solid knowledge in multiple aspects of compensation (base pay, long-term incentive programs, annual incentive programs, sales compensation programs, and reward and recognition programs)
- Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus, Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptops for employees
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager, etc.
- Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful, and ready to facilitate personal growth;
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application