Corporate Sales Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Define the market for corporate sales services (B2B, Domestic Express, Corporate Accounts) for parcel deliveries and strategy.
- Identify needs from a product point of view suitable for product management to define the business requirements.
- Design and develop commercial plans that include sales plans, pricing, and business support for the products.
- Accountable for industry strategy and commercial success of the channels.
- Responsible for owning the financial targets and KPIs of the relevant channels
- Work alongside the business in the areas of strategy, account management, sales operations and the financial goals of the department.
- Closing sales and maintaining relationships with key clients by providing support, information and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the sales team to improve customer adoption of services and products.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the business across the different channels/departments
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, etc.
- Logistics Experience is a big plus.
- Prior experience in leading a corporate sales team
- Strong existing working relationships with clients
- Must have experience in e-commerce, B2B, or corporate sales.
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- With relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a creative thinker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.
Submit a job application