Franchise and Retail Program Head
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Strategy – PUDO /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Franchise and Retail Head will play a strategic role in the expansion and growth of Ninja Van’s
Franchise Program. He will be in-charge for the overall development of sales strategies,
examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, and taking responsibility for the
unit’s performance against targets.
He will also monitor and develop forecasts, identify new trends and avenues for potential
opportunities, and ensure that the business is ahead of its competition in the market.
Duties will include:
- Managing the overall Franchise Program
- Ensuring the expansion, retention, and profitability of this business unit
- Implementing KPIs, setting clear direction and objectives, and effectively lead the team
- Refining the Franchise Program by implementing initiatives such as, but not limited to optimizing leads generation, acquisition, and operations processes
- Developing competitive commission and incentive schemes, and designing strategies
based on performance and market analysis
- Providing timely reporting to PH senior management and regional team on sales
performance and market insights
- Managing the unit’s budget and P&L
- BS/BA Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any other
- At least 5 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic
business environment, preferably working in the position of a Sales Manager
- Preferably with experience in the logistics industry
- Must have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel
- Must have a proven track record in reaching and exceeding goals and sales target
- Must be a strategic thinker with ability to solve complex problems, and develop creative
- Must have the ability to engage at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Must possess effective verbal communication and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software
Submit a job application