Regional Financing Intern
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – Strategy /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
- Analyze key financial and operational metrics to track user behavior and business performance across markets
- Deliver data-driven insights that will help drive actionable strategic initiatives
- Design and implement process improvements to optimize commercial and operational capabilities
- Work with other teams across functions to support the expansion of products and partnerships in the region
- University undergraduate student who is able to commit on a full-time/part time basis during from Jan 2021 to May 2021
- Internship experience in strategy, risk management and / or business analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SQL
- High level of resourcefulness and adaptability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical thinking, with a structured and data driven decision making process
- Experience in the financial services industry (especially within credit and payments) advantageous
Submit a job application