Route To Market (RTM) Fleet Supervisor - Sentul
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Route to Market /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Monitoring fleet performance of internal staff drivers
- Managing daily driver outbound activity where parcels are handed over to drivers for outbound delivery.
- Assisting drivers in returning undelivered parcels upon route completion, including reconciling cash on delivery amounts
- Maintaining discipline and attendance of drivers
- Respond to shipper enquires in a timely manner.
- Respond to driver's enquiries on any questions they might have.
- Planning and allocating routes to drivers and ensure sufficient resources to fulfil fleet operation requirements.
- Conducting investigations into driver misconduct
- Handling of parcel exceptions such as missorted and damaged parcels.
- Ensure driver compliance to safety standards and procedures.
- Rescue and delivery of routes as assigned.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least SPM, STPM, Diploma or equivalent
- Any prior experience related to logistics or able to demonstrate the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous.
- Ability to perform under pressure and solve problems effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather data, interpret and develop process improvement.
RM2,300 - RM2,700 a month
Submit a job application