Key Account Specialist
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Operations – Key Accounts Management
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Client Relations Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the relationship between Ninja Van and our key clients. You will serve as the primary contact for key clients and work cross-functionally with our internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with clients
- Regular reporting and analyses of client's performance metrics
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of new projects
- Develop long term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Assist with high severity requests or escalations as needed
- Manage clients' KPIs & SOPs - Develop monitoring tools to identify problems and implement reporting processes to meet client expectations
- Work with internal departments to ensure optimal balance between service standards and service offerings
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor's Degree with more than 1 year of experience in a related field
Submit a job application