Bangkok, Thailand /
Operations – Sort /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Operations team in Thailand is expanding and hence we are seeking for an Automation Engineer to upscale the team. The Automation Engineer is expected to oversee all static DWS units, mechanical conveyors and automation in Thailand.
- Structure of new automation maintenance and developing new engineering team
- Conduct maintenance and troubleshooting of static DWS units and conveyor system in Thailand
- Participate in the installation and deployment of static DWS and mechanization conveyors
- Work with Sort Ops TH on improvements to Sort Ops through improvements to existing machines and conveyors
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a maintenance team working with automation equipment (industrial or e-commerce)
- Good people skills to facilitate conversations between vendors and and Regional Operations team
- Ability to converse fluently in English & Thai
- Experience in both AutoCAD and PLC programming is mandatory for the role
Submit a job application