Singapore, Singapore /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, write and deliver internal and external documentation for technology, processes, services, and APIs used within Ninja Van’s Engineering team.
- Work together with Product and Engineering to ensure documentation is of high quality, accuracy, and understandability.
- Copyedit, proofread, and clarify technical documentation written by engineers.
- Organize existing documentation to ensure clarity and navigability, identify gaps and develop solutions.
- Conduct research and obtain technical content from internal and external sources, translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation.
- BA/BS degree in Science or Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.2 years of experience in writing technical documentation for software in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in using JIRA/Confluence and other documenting tools.
- Good understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals, basic programming experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, with experience writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Active learner, resourceful and strong self-initiative, able to conduct research.
- Able to digest and organize complexity
Submit a job application