Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Operations – Ops - NBU /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Analyst will help the company grow the business by designing and implementing scalable processes, monitoring operational performance, and providing proactive and effective business support. The role will work closely with Sales and Business Development Teams and Operations Teams (especially local warehouse and fleet personnel, and regional crossborder logistics teams).
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data in order to identify issues and gaps, and provide solutions to improve efficiency and adherence to service levels.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to conceptualize and implement quality improvements, and ensure process documentation and training materials are updated as needed.
- Develop, prepare, and present reports (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and/or ad hoc) to effectively convey operational performance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact/liaison for Sales teams to resolve product or service problems.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- With at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organised and have high attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multitask and handle pressure in fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency with spreadsheets (MS Excel / Google Sheets).
- Experience with SQL and Periscope Data.
- Willing to be assign in Makati City.
Submit a job application