Key Account Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Key Account Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Has overall responsibility for account and client relationship, and performance of assigned accounts and clients
- Build and establish a strong relationship and develop a rapport with the client, provide support, and act as a link between the client and Ninja Van
- Work closely with internal departments and stakeholders to resolve any operational issues for the client.
- Acts as firefighters, first on the scene and quick to respond to any possible issue
- Establishes good business relations with clients by identifying their needs and requirements then providing solutions
- Provide timely and responsive feedback to management on sales performance, market insights, and any issues from first contact with clients to full onboarding of clients
- Develop and build regular data and performance reports for clients
- Identify process gaps within the departments and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that all discussions i.e. agreements and complaints made between clients and company are properly documented and cascaded to concerned teams
- Develop and coach team members to keep them motivated and provide optimal performance and productivity
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field, specifically in Account Management, Stakeholder Management, and Client Coordination
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills & should be able to present information to clients and address business concerns of the said client
- With relevant product or industry knowledge
- Adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Ability to work across functions and in a matrix organization
- Able to analyze and interpret data to be able to provide optimal solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office SuiteSQL and Python knowledge is a plus
- Organized, adaptable and resourceful in resolving challenges and issues
- Willing to work on a 6-day work week & shifting schedule
Submit a job application