IT Infrastructure Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Regional, Singapore /
Tech – IT /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Trainee will be involved in the setup, deployment and troubleshooting
for IT and network infrastructure for new premises under Ninja Van.
- Assist the IT Engineer to setup new infrastructure and also ensure infrastructure remains online and be able to assess and perform basic troubleshooting to narrow down the causes of the issues
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Able to commit for 12 months
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn
- Understanding of how a basic enterprise network functions and what the components are and how to troubleshoot common enterprise network issues.
Submit a job application