Junior Copywriter (Project Based)
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Write original content for corporate communications, via email and social media platforms
- Plan and present ideas for upcoming events, projects, or campaigns
- Create clear and compelling copies that are appropriate to the target audience
- Proofread content to ensure quality before publishing to appropriate channels
- Research on fresh and recent trends to appropriately apply to content
- Bachelor's Degree graduate with at least 6 months of experience in PR or communications roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Filipino and English
- Detail-oriented & consistent; conscious of branding
- Can catch up in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work on a Project-Based stint
Submit a job application