Regional Head of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment)
South East Asia /
Operations – HSE /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Reg Operations team comprise some of the most exciting and forward looking teams at Ninja Van. Building off the success we’ve had over the last few years establishing Ninja as the leading logistics provided across SEA, we continue to innovate and iterate products and best practices to serve our clients, partners and end-customers better. The Regional HSE role leads all HSE teams in the six countries that we operate in, ensuring that we maintain top of class HSE standards in all the thousands of operational facilities in our network.
- Consolidate/ review the existing HSE policies in place across 6 countries (focusing on operations)
- Institute and implement a comprehensive regional wide safety program, including scheduled training programs and audits. This includes the setting up of local teams to drive these projects at a local level too
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare regular HSE reports at a regional level, including for investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health, Safety Management, or Environmental Science preferred
- 5 years experience in HSE
- Experience in a regional role across SEA preferred
- Experience in crafting and implementing new policies preferred (vs maintenance of existing policies)
Submit a job application