Udomsuk, Thailand /
Operations – Project Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Data drives all of our critical business decisions and forms the backbone of our operations. We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for developing and implementing tools to identify business intelligence needs, to help Ninja Van make better decisions around our operations, pricing, expansion strategy and financial planning.
As Associate, Data Analyst, you’ll …
- Build, develop and manage business intelligence tools to monitor and evaluate the performance and cost
- Work in close collaboration with various teams to understand their data needs and suggest the best solutions for them
- Provide visibility and insights to Team Managers, enabling them to make better decisions and improve their processes
- Participate in meetings related to intelligence reporting and provide insights to support operational excellence initiatives
What we’re looking for …
- At least 2 years of experience in related business intelligence, analytical work field, prior experience in startup will be a huge plus
- Very data-driven and possess strong analytical skills to draw sharp insights and actionable from the data sets
- Strong technical skills such as SQL is mandatory and experience with BI tools such as Tablaeu, Power BI will be a huge plus
- Strong ability to prioritize, juggle and manage multiple projects independently
- Ability to catch concepts, embrace change and preferably able to relate operations reasonably well
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory (TOEIC >700)
Submit a job application