Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Monitoring fleet performance of internal staff drivers and external main-contractor partners
- Managing daily driver outbound activity where parcels are handed over to drivers for outbound delivery
- Assisting drivers in returning undelivered parcels upon route completion, including reconciling cash on delivery amounts
- Maintaining discipline and attendance of drivers
- Planning and allocating routes to drivers and ensure sufficient resources to fulfil fleet operation requirements
- Conducting investigations into driver misconduct
- Handling of parcel exceptions such as missorted and damaged parcels.
- Troubleshoot app-related issues that drivers are facing
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouse
- Ensure driver compliance to safety standards and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 0 - 2 years of frontline operations experience in supply chain/logistics industry preferable
- Diploma or equivalent in any field
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good team player with ability to interact with all levels
- Effective and efficient resource management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite cloud software
- Open to doing both morning/night shifts preferred
Submit a job application