Regional Commercial Strategy Analyst
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Ninja Direct leverages Ninja Van’s pan-regional logistics network to provide small and medium businesses with comprehensive upstream services with the goal of supporting their business. The business unit has seen triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking to expand our team to lead our business growth across the region.
As a Commercial Strategy Analyst, you will drive Ninja Direct’s commercial performance by making proactive recommendations and deriving actionable insights through the analysis of complex data sets. You will also be responsible for empowering our commercial teams through dashboards and customized reports. Over time, you will be given direct ownership over various commercial initiatives and work directly with senior leadership in the development and execution of the business’ commercial strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to be part of the growth of a fast-growing new business unit within Ninja Van.
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of key strategic initiatives to improve commercial performance.
- Analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses to derive actionable insights, address key business questions, drive customer profiling and enable effective decision making.
- Build dashboards and customized reports to track key metrics and empower business teams.
- 1 to 3 years of experience a strategy, commercial, business development, consulting or similar role in high-growth environment, P&L ownership experience a plus
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills, comfortable analyzing and drawing insights from large data sets.
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software would be a plus
- Proven track record of using data, commercial or otherwise, to draw actionable insights and improve business performance.
- Proven track record of success in high-pressure environments, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
- Proven track record of driving complex projects and working with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Exposure to working across geographies, teams and individuals of different cultures, particularly across Southeast Asia
Submit a job application