Branding and Communication Leader
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Commercial – Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Develops and implements annual operation plan of brand communications for the assigned corporate and product brands under the approved marketing & communications strategies
- Develop and implement internal and external brand communications strategies, campaigns and materials, including drafting press releases in line with local and regional strategic direction that meat corporate/marketing objectives and budget
- Assist in creation and distribution of all press-related assets to secure regional outreach and features, including speaking engagements, press releases, products, new line pitches and media stories.
- Carry out media and social media monitoring, and where/when required, assist with issues management, providing counsel and advice to internal stakeholders.
- Represent Ninja Van Vietnam in establishing and strengthening relationships with key media, publications, KOLs, and brand advocates.
- Execute an employee-focused communications plan to enable structuring and sequencing of messages to all staff, liaising with global and regional counterparts.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Monitor and analyze the competitor’s campaigns related to budget spending, trends and effectiveness.
- 3-4 years of communications-related work experience
- Ability to write and converse well in Vietnamese and English
- Self-starter with PR agency or in-house experience covering B2C, technology or service-oriented brands preferred
- Existing relationships with relevant contacts in the business, tech, and lifestyle media would be a plus
- Comfortable responding quickly to changing needs and unplanned events
- Able to project manage campaigns and events; manage external partners and vendors,
- Must be willing to travel across Vietnam as and when required
Submit a job application