Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Tech – Product /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and own the roadmap for one or more products. Act as an Agile Product Owner to execute this roadmap.
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development.
- Continually prioritize feature backlog to make sure we build the right stuff at the right time for the biggest business impact, trading off between tactical and strategic objectives.
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an Agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently.
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are operationalized well.
- At least 2 years of product management experience, with a track record of leading Agile dev teams to successfully ship products on web and mobile platforms.
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Familiar with modern web architecture, intuitive feel of how complex a given solution might be and what the technical implications are.
- Big plus: software development experience.
- Good to have: background in retail, eCommerce, logistics or transportation technologies.
Submit a job application