Senior Executive, Marketing (Search Engine Optimization)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Commercial – Marketing & PR /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Conceptualise structural and UX changes for Ninja Van’s websites
- Optimise e-commerce store to drive better organic performance
- Design local processes and frameworks to efficient identify, manage and address users requests
- Ensure every page meets web guidelines and SEO best practices
- Copywrite web SEO-friendly content (English)
- Implement changes in multiple CMS - (Shopify, Wordpress, Kontent...)
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure active services, information, promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Advise and educate local stakeholders on web and SEO best practices
- Conceptualise and implement local backlink harvest strategies
- Collaborate other in-house marketing teams
- Guide users on which website, subdomain, page, structure is best tailored for their needs
- Proactively propose new features / improvement of existing features to better address user needs.
- Relevant working experience for at least 5-7 years
- Proven experience with web SEO-friendly copywriting (English, Malay appreciated but not mandatory)
- Understanding of technical/content SEO best practices and audit
- Basic proficiency with HTML, CSS and web design
- Ability to translate an user need into a technical requirement
- E-commerce experience appreciated
Submit a job application