Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Business Intelligence Analysts use data to catch the pulse of current market trends to better assist companies with profits. Analysts work with data from multiple locations. Data can be provided from a company database, be mined from web crawling software, or by checking in on another company's data. The collected data is then utilized to create a picture of the current market and the best path for a company to take in the future.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Analyse data for market trends and patterns
- Generate weekly and monthly reports with market trends past and present
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Science or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a quantitative role
- Communication and Collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Data analysis tools: SQL, Python
- Data Modelling
- Business Mindset
Submit a job application