Performance Marketing Specialist
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Marketing /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Performance Marketing Specialist shall develop and organize performance marketing campaigns for Ninja Van. He/she shall allow the company to directly interact with the shippers and customers to increase brand awareness and demonstrate Ninja Van’s products and services via digital marketing channels.
- Execute and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions based on business objectives
- Manage metrics reporting across digital channels
- Manage end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Regular campaign monitoring and optimization, with post-buy reporting of key metrics
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing or relevant field - digital marketing and media planning
- Strong background in performance marketing and digital media
- Agility, able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximizing marketing performance (particularly FB/Google analytics)
- Good understanding for digital marketing trends (especially on data solutions)
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Submit a job application