Sales Manager (Cebu)
Visayas, Philippines /
Commercial – Direct Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Manager works to ensure the company’s commercial targets will be met. They will be working directly with the Direct Sales Manager to develop territory sales strategies and will be responsible for attracting new customers while maintaining the existing base. The candidate will also be responsible for maximizing potential in their assigned area.
- Identify new businesses, follow up on potential sales opportunities and gain businesses, manage lead qualification and lead generation through calls, and convert possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasize those with maximum revenue potential
- Conducts customer visits, meetings and attends sales events
- Evaluate customers needs and prepare proposals to secure new business opportunities
- Implement and execute effectively on sales strategies, according to sales channels
- Provide customer-oriented service at all time to ensure satisfaction
- Communicate and work effectively with other teams to produce the best possible outcome for the company and its clients
- Bachelor's Degree graduate, preferably in a Communications or Business course
- 3-5 years of hands-on sales experience with a proven track record in reaching and exceeding goals
- Demonstrated customer service experience and excellent negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of various computer programs, including: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and other related software programs.
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate at all levels, with ownership, with accountability of work in a fast-paced working environment
- Must speak Cebuano/Visayan, and Hiligaynon is a plus.
Submit a job application