Senior Business Operations Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Business Planning – Business Analyst /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Senior Business Operations Manager will lead a team of Operations Specialist in tackling critical projects that drive revenue, profitability, and growth. He/She will create and optimize scalable processes for real world implementation. Also, he/she will manage project outcomes and KPIs.
- Provide strategic initiatives with direct P&L impact
- Analyze, breakdown and communicate cross-functional problems by understanding the tradeoffs and stakeholders affected by these solutions, designing and test solutions to minimize risk and cost of implementation, and implementing effective and sustainable solutions.
- Plan and execute all projects and deliverables assigned to the unit.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for the projects assigned to the unit.
- Coordinate and communicate across organization.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have a strong ability in operations research, analysis and problem solving, and system architecture.
- Strong ability and experience using data-driven analysis.
- Must have experience in delivering high-impact cross-functional projects.
- Knowledgeable in the use of algorithms and process automation is an advantage.
Submit a job application