Enterprise Account Executive
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Logistics+ – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Generate business opportunities through professional prospecting and networking.
- Create demand by mapping client needs to our services and communicating value.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from outreach, solutioning, negotiating and closing.
- Ensure business sustainability through strategic pricing and maintaining strong margins on services provided.
- Log all sales activity and ensure customer data is up-to-date and accurate.
- 2-4 years in a sales or business development role.
- Strong knowledge of sales pipeline management and complex B2B sales a must.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within large client organizations is a must.
- Knowledge on international logistics and freight forwarding preferred.
Technical & Soft Competencies Required
- Problem solving Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Account Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Product Knowledge
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Submit a job application