Commercial – Sales & Partnerships
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible for designing and executing and supporting sales strategies for Ninja Xpress growth in Indonesia
- Involvement in mapping and prospecting clients in Social Commerce and Small Medium Enterprise, as well as other sectors requiring Ninja Xpress logistics services
- Preparing sales material and presentations to help with new client acquisition
- Onboarding and successful conversion of prospects
- Reporting of sales metrics for internal purposes
- Managing and monitoring of day-to-day relationships and communications with key client
- Working in tandem with our partners to find and implement innovative solutions for them
- Closely work with management to assist in market assessment efforts and provide on-the-ground insights
- A good university education with preferably 1 year of related experience
- Personable and a good communicator in Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence to see us through this challenge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.
- Target oriented, achiever, and creative
- Experiencing in financing sales, banking sales, credit card sales and insurance sales is mandatory
Submit a job application