Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Monitor delivery performance cycles to identify and overcome operational gaps
- Perform regular system checks and establish processes to scale best practices
- Build and manage local recovery teams within each regional hub
- Work with Singapore-based technical team to craft new product builds
- Continuously find new ways to streamline operations
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Keen analytical outlook with a solid command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and G Suite
- Excellent communication skills in order to translate high-level strategy to on-the-ground execution
- A strong sense of ownership when working both independently and as a part of a team
- Have strong knowledge about Process Improvement, Warehouse Management, and Transportation Management
- Prior experience working in a start-up company will be advantageous
Submit a job application