Singapore, Singapore /
Tech – Salesforce /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Salesforce developer to be part of Ninja Van’s salesforce team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Org. The work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce on the Force.com platform.
You will work closely with business leaders and manage end-to-end implementation for these large change requests, and for any other further enhancements required that are integral to ensuring that the organization’s processes are smooth and efficient.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system.
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- A proven technical background, with at least 1 year experience of implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions is preferred
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is preferred
- Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Configuration: Salesforce CRM Classic and Lightning.
- Customization: Apex, Visual force, Batch classes and Test classes.
- Lightning: Components and web components (preferred but not mandatory).
- Knowledge on batch classes (scheduling, debugging, monitoring) and test classes.
- Knowledge on Code Repositories is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Python and any Database is added advantage.
Submit a job application