Quality Assurance Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Quality Assurance Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality in service and process of all departments in Ninja Van meet established standards. You will need to maintain and develop a sound control system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Review and management of internal procedures and policies:
- Manage and archive all internal policies and procedures of the company and ensure their timely update;
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures;
- Establish and maintain database of quality and performance;
- Drive initiatives to continuously improve quality and ensure effective as well as efficient monitoring procedures;
- Communicating policies and manuals to all staff.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities; keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
2. ISO preparation:
- Building, drafting and reviewing documents system in accordance with the management system of the Company.
- Issue and control the validity of quality documents to departments and divisions to ensure they are always consistent.
- Implement activities of building the company's quality management system such as internal assessment, system improvement, etc.
- Initial awareness training on ISO 9001-2008, OSH and 5S systems for new employees.
- Report monthly, quarterly or yearly activities or unexpected request of the department head.
- Support departments to edit ISO documents.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Law or other related subjects.
- Having ISO training certificateAt least 02 years of experience related to ISO work.
- Skill of planning, organizing and arranging works.
- System thinking, capable of analyzing and designing the systemUpdate and apply legal regulations, Company regulations and related knowledge.
- Good English communication skillWilling to travel, ability to work overtime at night shift;
- Prefer Male candidates.
*Working place: Phu Nhuan district
* Negotiable salary
Submit a job application