IT Operations Assistant
Singapore, Singapore /
HR & Corporate Service – IT /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The IT Operations Assistant is responsible for responding to and resolving customer issues with the Ninja Box services through testing and troubleshooting of the equipment, as well as operations related to IT. He/She will be required to service and maintain the equipment, hardware and software.
- Required to handle technical issues (Hardware and Software)
- Install, test and troubleshoot updates, upgrades and issues related to Ninja Box services
- Service and ensure maintenance of equipment
- Respond to and resolve customer enquiries during down time
- Troubleshooting of IT equipment
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience in IT or circuitry
- Basic IT knowledge required
- Diploma in any field
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills, personable
- Organized, quick thinking and resourceful to resolve challenges
- Keen to solve technical issues
- Proficiency in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking), ideally coupled with fluency in a second local language
Submit a job application