Field Sales Manager
Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the Field Sales Manager, you will develop territory sales strategies and be responsible for attracting new customers. This position drives key results for the B2B department that includes profit and revenue growth.
- Acquisition of New Business Opportunities
- Identify new businesses, follow up on potential sales opportunities and gain businesses, manage lead qualification and lead generation through calls, and convert possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasise those with maximum revenue potential
- Execute sales strategies to secure competitor business in major and key account portfolios
- Conducts customer visits, meetings and attends sales events
- Evaluate customers needs and prepare proposals to secure new business opportunities
- Maintain a rigorous follow-up process aimed at building relationships with senior decision-makers
- Coordinate with different departments on lead initiatives
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Provide customer-oriented service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with different departments and act as the customer’s point of contact to ensure all queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the domestic express parcels transportation or service industry. A progressive and proven track record sales success.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience of logistics sales preferred
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
Submit a job application