Resource Management Support
Visayas, Philippines /
Operations – Last Mile /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The main goal of the Resource Management Support (RMS) team is to build standardized processes and frameworks so that the Last Mile operations teams can build and manage their fleets efficiently. The Resource Management Support - Assistant will be assigned to perform day-to-day tasks to support the main functions of Lead Generation and Retention of delivery personnel and partners, such as the following:
- Maintenance of leads directories: Managing data for new and prospective applicants and partners, logging and consolidating leads from various channels, and ensuring information is correct and necessary details are included.
- Prepare reports and dashboards
- Prepare and validate billings. Consolidates reports which will be the basis of Finance in Deductions and Billing
- Maintenance of records by safekeeping all legal documents and files such as contracts
- Assist in qualifying leads
- Other related tasks that may be assigned
- At least 2 years worth of related work experience, preferably with background in shared services
- Above average proficiency in spreadsheet calculation and computer programs in MS Office or Google Suite application
- Data processing and analysis
- Can communicate effectively in both English and Tagalog
- Quick Learner
- Can work independently
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Service-oriented towards stakeholders
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business or Marketing or Human Resource Management
- Assigned in Makati,but preferably proficient/Fluent in Bisaya
Submit a job application