Process Improvement Engineer
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
In Ninjavan, claims can arise due to various events such as late delivery and damaged goods. The position will be working in a high-level team, tasked with supervising the team in charge of minimizing claims by using data to identify the areas resulting in claims, understanding the root causes, and finding creative ways and initiatives to eliminate them. This post will also be expected to align and coordinate with other departments in the planning and execution of the initiatives. Finally, the post will also be expected to ensure the to provide regular updates to the management on the progress of the projects.
- Understand end-to-end operation processes in Ninjavan.
- Monitor and analyze claims trend.
- Find and resolve root causes of claims and align understanding with relevant stakeholders.
- Initiate and own projects to eliminate the root causes.
- Supervise and guide team in the execution of the projects.
- Submit weekly updates of project progresses.
- College Graduate in quantitative course. If not, strong relevant experience in operations, business and quantitatives.
- High analytical ability - critical and logical thinking and optimization.
- High proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets).
- Proficiency (or ability to learn) SQL is an advantage.
- PMP Certification is an advantage.
- Ability to create value in an unstructured environment.
Submit a job application