Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Others – Others /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We're looking for students to undergo an internships with us. This internship is based on the preferred date of student and the University. Our HQ in Mapletree Logistics Hub, Shah Alam. We specialise in Courier Industry, Logistics, Transportation. The duration of the placement can be 3 months up to 6 months (refer to University requirements).
Various Department such Sales, Operation, Customer Service, Warehouse, Finance, Product Management, Shipper Support, Fleet.
We provide you a flexible, casual and fun working environment. Most importantly, we love ideas, especially yours!
We are looking for enthusiastic students or young graduates who would be happy to join our team!
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- No work experience required.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mapletree Logistics Hub, Shah Alam.
- Willing to learn, work under pressure, adaptive to our fun culture, and pro-active.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Patient, enjoy working with people.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial flair
- Computer literate - Microsoft office applications (Excel, words/ppt).
Submit a job application