Assistant 3PL Coordinator
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia /
Operations – Freight /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As an Assistant 3PL Coordinator, he/she need to assists 3PL Coordinator on daily task. The daily task include truck arrangement, daily truck planning, departure and arrival timing monitoring and also coordinate and communicate with vendor, warehouse team and regional sort team.
- Observe the overall load at CWH
- Make daily & weekly order to vendor
- Ensure 3pl driver knows the departure and arrival timing
- Ensure driver already standby 1 hour before departure time
- Send daily schedule to all parties
- Make urgent order with vendor if high volume at CWH & regional warehouse
- Plan the emergency action if something happen to 3pl truck such as breakdown or accident
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Experience in handling forwarding transportation
- Have a good communication
- Have a good skill in Excel/Spreadsheet
- Aware for the timing
- Always make the job done during the time frame
- Good in communication
Submit a job application