Assistant Freight Custom Coordinator
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia /
Operations – Freight /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Assists on daily handover from Ninja Van to air freight agent / Langkawi agent
- Managing and coordinating international and domestic shipments.
- Assists on all process customs forms and other air freight documentation.
- Assists to ensure no backlog or delay in shipment every day.
- Ensure the filtering process flow for East Malaysia items is smooth.
- Assists in input data into the management system and consolidate.
- Assists in customer feedback on the shipment status, and maintain a cordial
- Relationship to build future business.
- Assists in managing all invoices.
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in the transport/ air freight forwarding/logistics field related to freight forwarding and logistics.
- Must be well versed in customs regulations.
- Logistics/third party logistics (3PL) industry know-how and background, Conversant with commercial processes and operational viabilities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are necessary; strong team player.
- An independent performer, he/she must be motivated and resilient, with an ability to deal with difficult customers and deliver even under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and examine regulations required.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia required.
- Highly proficient in MS Office or Google Docs platforms
- Ability solve problems effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Submit a job application