Client Service Executive (Chuyên viên Chăm sóc đối tác)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Key Accounts Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support for all the accounts of Ninja Van Vietnam. Be the main person in charge for Small and Medium merchants
- Meet and closely communicate with customers to identify issues that arise or resolve customer inquiries, such as pickup report - delivery rates, SLA, COD payment dates, system interactions between 2 sides.
- Collect information from customers and work with internal teams to improve service quality as well as contribute to the overall success of customer's important projects.
- Statistic control and analyze both customers and internal teams situation, provide solutions to improve the product and customer satisfaction.
- Preferable 2 year of experience with e-commerce or logistics industry
- Have a clear mindset and career path for Account Management job
- Manage workload scientific and eyes for details
- Professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- Skillful and good at collecting information to convince internal teams and external customers
- Proficient in MS Office and able to analyze data
- Mastered in emotion control is a mandatory requirement
- Work 6 days/week
*Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
*Working 6 days/week, 10:00 to 18:00
Submit a job application