Head of Sales, Digital Services
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
- Manage and optimize the different sales channels which include telesales, digital marketing, business development and partnerships to achieve KPIs and budget.
- Identify new market segments and target sellers through data-driven analysis on the market
- Creating awareness and driving interest from these market segments towards our products including Sellercraft and Sellerwizard.
- Managing and optimizing different engagement channels including digital marketing, newsletter, campaigns, and partnerships.
- Build a strong and scalable business development funnel from awareness, interest, to sign ups. Ensure good cooperation with sales team to drive quality leads through for conversion from trials to paid sign ups.
- Ensure overall campaign targets are met through planning, forecasting, marketing and collaboration with internal teams
- Recommend and drive different improvements throughout the organization in order to achieve the key goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Minimum five years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, or project management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills backed by intermediate knowledge of Excel, ability to use data to understand root causes of performance and make decisions
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Action and solution-oriented mindset, comfortable in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ownership and attention to details
- Passionate about improving both customer and seller experience
- Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning
- Possesses creative ideas on how to engage the market (viral content, unique campaign mechanics, etc)
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with UI/UX topics to help other team members optimize user flows towards increasing sign ups
Submit a job application