Creative Marketing Specialist, Digital Services
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
The Creative Marketing Specialist shall develop marketing materials to strengthen brand awareness, wherein he/she will execute the vision of the internal team and communicate it to external stakeholders by way of creative and multimedia design, graphics, layout, and copy that will be seen across various channels and platforms (not limited to social media, website, CRM initiatives, store merchandising, assets branding, and so on).
- Develop marketing materials that are aligned with NV branding, brand attributes, product and service USPs
- Review and improve existing brand communication materials
- Execute and create a repository of localized materials and assets used in campaigns, marketing services, social media, partnerships and communities
- Ensure assets are aligned with Ninja Van branding guidelines and brand attributes
- Develop assets or templates that can be used across different types of media (key brand messages, product taglines, USP captions)
- Ensure assets are cleared by Regional (if localization is applicable)
- Ideate, brainstorm with the Marketing team for physical and digital materials that will be executed on-ground or in online platforms
- Generate clear ideas and concepts with the marketing team
- Develop materials and visuals for overall plan and concept developed by the team
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design, multimedia design, art direction, concept development
- With relevant product and industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other visual design and multimedia tools
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Social Media Platforms (Facebook/Instagram/Meta/TikTok)
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Information Design, Communications, or related field
Submit a job application