Regional Retail Data Analyst
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – PUDO /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Retail Data Analyst’s role is to maintain a high, accurate and consistent level of visibility into PUDO’s performance across each of our markets. This will be done through writing/maintaining database queries (and presenting such information in a structured and concise manner) and coordinating with operating units to ensure data capture is consistent with realities on ground. The Regional Data Analyst would also be responsible for the efficiency of PUDO data extraction across the region and working with the Business Intelligence department to ensure that our databases are optimally structured to facilitate data analysis.
- Generate queries or dashboards summarizing business data for review by managers and other stakeholders
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users
- Maintain and update queries and dashboards, as well as update databases
- Provide technical support for existing queries and dashboards
- Bachelor in Science, Mathematics or Computer Science related fields
- No experience required, however, any data analyst related experiences will be advantageous
- Proficient in SQL
- Possesses critical analytical thinking skill
Submit a job application