Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Accountant will perform accounting operation tasks related to the efficient and secure monitoring and processing of incoming payments from various vendors.
- Monitors timely reconciliation of COD (Cash on delivery) collection from each of our station.
- Prepares COD report of COD collection to all of our shippers.
- Forecasts, monitors, and tracks cash flow.
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Prepare wire transfers for foreign shippers COD remittance.
- Prepare Bank Disbursements and manual check for shippers COD remittance.
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate in Finance, Accountancy, or Business courses
- At least 1-2 years of experience with the related field, financial statements, and bank reconciliations
- Highly knowledgeable of Accounting and Finance principles and protocols
- Above-average mastery with the Microsoft Office Suite specifically with Microsoft Excel and other similar apps
- Tech-savvy; Able to quickly adapt to technology and online apps
Submit a job application