Deputy Area Operational Manager (Papua)
Papua, Indonesia /
Operations – Station Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Assisting Area Manager to ensure all area/region operations to operate in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner
- Ensure area/region compliance by improving processes and best practice that guarantees organizational well-being
- Plan, execute, and evaluate area/region strategies
- Ensure area/region KPI achievement
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree from any major
- At least 2 (two) years of working experience in leading a team or a project
- Has experience to lead operation branch or area in Logistic/Express industry
- Tech savy
- Good communication skill
- Willing to work in a (blue-collar) startup environment
Submit a job application