Real Time Floor Monitoring - Customer Support
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Drive Customer Service Operations:
- Conducts a variety of analytical studies and surveys, makes recommendations, and prepares reports on the findings of such studies and surveys
- Responsible for gathering data and doing research
- Translate findings into easy to understand reports or presentations for management.
- Provide the department with process or sales improvement strategies.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, marketing teams or management to develop and implement plans.
- Performs mathematical and statistical calculations
- Interprets and implements applicable rules, regulations, and procedures
- Develops and analyzes quantitative data for management control and evaluation purposes
- Fresh Graduete or Experience on Data Analyst
- Have skill on Statistic, SQL and Excel Priority
- Have skill on Data Driven and insight KPI, CS, Agent KPI
- Min Diploma Statistik, Matermatika, Sistem Information, Manajemen.
Submit a job application